This program will help you prepare your documents. It will ask you questions and you will enter your answers. At the end of the program, you will get a completed set of court forms with instructions that you can save and print.
Form completion time: 20 minutes to 40 minutes
You will not be able to stop and save your work in the middle of the program.
To use this program:
- You must be 18 or older; AND
- You must have been discriminated against by someone at work based on your race, ethnicity, relgion, sexual orientation, or other trait that does not affect your ability to do the job.
To complete this program, you will need:
- Your employer's name, address, and phone number;
- The name of the person who discriminated against you;
- The dates when the discrimination took place, AND
- The name, address, and phone number of anyone who witnessed the discrimination take place.